Monday, December 29, 2008

mama, Mama... MAMA!

JT & Mama, Christmas 2008

I mentioned that I took somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 pictures during Christmas, right? Do you know there are exactly 3 of me with JT (or just of me anyway). This is the best of those three.

Once again, John was chided for never taking over the camera. At some point, even a bad photo is a good photo when it's all you have. And shame on me for not handing over a camera to other family members. I had two cameras with me the whole time anyway...

So if I saw you over Christmas and you have pics of me... please send my way. Please.

And this red-headed boy I am holding in the photo? He sure loves his Mama. I couldn't even go to the bathroom without him running around yelling, "mama? Mama? MAMA?!"

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Alana's first communion was last spring, and when I went through all the pics, guess who was in ZERO of them????!!!!!! Hint: Rhymes with Banana.