The best things in life that last a minute or less:
- a kiss
- a hug (and I mean a genuine HUG)
- the best part of your favorite song
- seeing a hummingbird
- a piece of chocolate candy
- lightning (from a distance!)
- a "hello" smile/wave/honk from a stranger
- voicemail from a loved-one
- smelling a flower
And that reminded me of my friend Johnny Mac's post about community and isolation. His post made me think of our friend Erin and how she suffered so in the midst of SO MANY friends and people who loved her. It made me think, "I'm getting what I need... is there someone who needs ME right now?"
So ANYWAY! I'm having a crappy day and I'm hanging onto those little things that last less than a minute. What turns your day around (or just keeps you going) in a minute or less?