Thursday, February 01, 2007

to stacy, from stacy

Look what FedEx brought today! A random box of goodies. When I first saw it I thought, "I'm not expecting any packages." And then I thought, "Hey, that box has my name on it."

Well... turns out it's a box of pita chips from Stacy of Stacy's Pita Chips. The message inside says that Stacy (of pita chip fame) wanted to send chips to everyone in America. But it turned out that was not feasible, so instead she sent chips to every Stacy she could find. Sorry if your name's not Stacy. lol.

I don't even know if I like pita chips or not... but I'm crazy-excited about this package. And look how cute the web site is... it's laid out like a scrapbook! Ooh, and I see if I collect enough UPCs, I can get an All-Natural t-shirt. Or the Stacy's lunch bag. That is rockin'. Game on, sistah!

The package has 3 different varieties of chips to try: Simply Naked-Nothing But Sea Salt, Parmesan Garlic & Herb, and Cinnamon Sugar (yum). There is a bumper sticker that says "I {heart} Stacy" that I will make sure my husband puts on his car.

There is also a postcard to send back so that a friend can receive a free box of chips. How about a game? The first person to leave a note in the comments gets the free chips. Starting... now!

Way to go Stacy... that was sure some viral marketing there. ;-)

3 comments:

Becka said...

Do I win?

Stacy said...

You win!! I'll put your address on the card and send it out! Happy pita chips.

Allison said...

I saw this online and wondered if you'd get them!!!