Whoo! I am moving on to the next round of Last Scrapper Standing! woo-hoo! I was worried. I just sighed out loud when I checked their blog. John says from the other room, "You made it?" "Yes." "You were worried?" "Yes!" "I wasn't worried." Sometimes he's a nice boy.
In other news (quickly, as it's time for bed):
- I'm reading Alice in Wonderland via DailyLit. Sometimes I think like Alice... it's weird.
- We had the house sprayed for spiders tonight. You know the story of the spider in the breast milk. And maybe you know about the spider that tried to get JT during floor time one morning. Then last night... I went downstairs to get something from the storage closet in the laundry room... I turn to walk out of the room and there is the BIGGEST SPIDER YET in the doorway. I mean, I had just walked through that doorway. Now, I'm the spider-killer in our household. But this one had me at a weak moment in my pjs with nothing at hand to kill it. AND it was blocking my way out. I had to BEG John to come and kill it so I could leave the room. Ugh! SKEEVY! So anyway, hopefully we are on our way to being spider free for a while.
- I hung some painted frames in JT's room tonight. Most of them are empty... but they are on the wall awaiting the perfect art work.
- My mom has me converted to Diigo for social bookmarking. I imported all my del.icio.us links. We'll see if I like it enough. It has more features, but it's missing the suggestions on tagging that keep me using the same tags. (It prevents me from getting mixed up and tagging some "computer" and some "computers". I like consistent data, you know?)
- The "fourth trimester" must be over... my hair is falling out. Too bad the extra pounds don't shed away like that!
- JT is so adorable. He lights up my life every single day. I've never looked forward to 6am so much before. :-)