Monday, September 01, 2008

fall starts

We spent labor day weekend at my brother and sister-in-law's house in Wooster, OH. Mom went with us. We had a great time. I loved getting up on Saturday and walking to the market. We had breakfast outdoors at a little Hungarian pastry shop. JT loves being outside and watching people, so it was a great event for him.

Aunt Joan, Uncle Wayne, and Jessica came over for dinner on Saturday night. We walked downtown again to eat at Broken Rock bakery and cafe - more deliciousness. On Sunday morning, John and I took JT on a walk to the playground at Christmas run park with nephew-dog, Bailey. That park was soooo fun! JT loved all the slides and climbing.

Sunday afternoon we visited my Aunt Karen, Uncle David, Katie, and Kyle. They live by a lake. JT swam for a couple hours. He LOVES the water. He loves it a little too much, I'm afraid. He made a dash for the lake every chance he got. Those swimming lessons cannot start soon enough.

We have lots of stories to tell... I'll try to get more photos posted this week. For today, I will leave you with some pics of JT chasing rainbows this morning. Sometimes it's the little things, you know? Theresa had a crystal hanging in the window that was making rainbows all over the living room. JT tried to catch them.

That's just one little example of his sense of discovery that I love.

So that was the last weekend of summer? Really? Please no, don't go... I love summer!

No comments: