Tuesday, January 06, 2009

at the table

So we are dealing with JT throwing food, spoon, cup, plate, and whatever else is within reach at dinnertime. It's really frustrating. Apparently it's just what some kids go through around this age. We are being diligent about telling him no and taking everything away. It's a lot of mess and frustration in the meantime.

Funny thing though... it doesn't happen for the sitter, or for Nana. I mean, I just don't understand what they do that John and I can't figure out...

why I love Nana

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Most the kids in Lucas' room at daycare do this-I know they don't encourage it but maybe it is just set in their developmental clock. Lucas had been dropping food over the side of the chair when he was done eating but lately he has been better.