Friday, June 08, 2007

father's day spoiler

*WARNING* If you are my father and you're reading this... I am about to reveal your father's day gift. So that means you should probably look away or go to some other site or something... :-)

I can't wait until after Father's Day. It's finished now... way early, go me! I am thinking he's going to like it a lot. I think it's pretty cool.

It's another mini-album like the one from Craft TV Weekly. I really like the videos on that site. If they had a television channel on cable, I'd mark it as one of my favorites and DVR lots of episodes! And that Tricia... she is SO creative. Well, I've taken her idea and run with it. And I just keep on running with it.

Ok, I admit... I ordered a CASE of the cd literature envelopes, I liked it so much. Pretty much everyone is getting a mini book for a gift soon. Haha. My girlfriends are laughing at me. Everything now is "you sure you don't want a case of that?!" If we were talking white pens, I might say yes, though.

I like these mini books because they are quick, they have a lot of pockets, and you can add as much or as little as you need to get extra pages. You can also make up a book in advance of knowing what photos you are going to use and then just stick the photos in when you get them. If you do try one of these albums, note that 3.5 x 5 inch photos usually work best (or 4 x 6 photos that you can crop that much).

Ok, let's assume my father isn't looking now. Check out the photos of the book on Flickr. Here is a peak:


No comments: