Thursday, August 09, 2007

I have to laugh or I will go crazy

Baby stress is killing me. I thought I would never go back to school for an MBA... but now I am thinking it would be easier than taking care of a baby!

So I just watched 20 minutes of an Ellen re-run. She showed this panda video on her show. I am still laughing over it. As she said, you just don't think of big scary animals like panda bears being frightened by small things. Check it out:



And here is a photo of our son JT that shows just what wicked parents we are. I especially like the milky drool on his mouth. :-)

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Hang in there Stacy. As my friend tells me when I'm stressed about the unknown...."The river knows how to flow." Ahhhh.....just float.....and then thrown something!

Unknown said...

Oh my poor little prince charming! His Nana will have to get back up there to see about him....

Relish these days - they will pass in what will seem like an instant in a few years. I'd take any one of those days back - home with a little one....So precious.