Thursday, January 17, 2008

blankie


blankie, originally uploaded by brungrrl.

Aren't these blankies yummy?! I have an idea in mind for a blanket for JT... in the greatest shade of green. Now if I just had the energy to put it together. Last night I went to bed with a headache at 9pm. Tonight I've lasted til 10, but I'm fading fast.

I got some good tips from a quilter friend at work on how to attach seam binding. She also showed me how to make my own binding from fabric. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Just.need.energy.

My poor little guy is spending his days in misery over his teeth. I just want to spend the whole day snuggling him (and holding a teether for him to gnaw).

And so... I'm short on interesting things to post this week... maybe next week I will get some inspiration back.

No comments: