- Gain no more than 30 lbs before giving birth. Really should have stopped gaining at 30!
- Lose that 30 lbs by December. Needless to say... the amount I went beyond, I still have to lose.
- Read more books. I think I read 3 books... which, sadly, was more than the year before. (This was reading for pleasure... not slurping up every bit of info I can find about caring for a baby.)
- Put photos in photo albums (takes pressure off scrapping EVERY photo). I think I have one photo album started.
- Lose the remaining 11 pounds of "baby" (er... ice cream) weight.
P L A Y
This year I want to remember to take time to play with my little munchkin. I want to remember not to be so serious, so type A, so uptight, so hurried to "accomplish". I want to savor every moment with him by taking time to just play. Hopefully along the way I will be present in more moments with him and create some cherished memories.
And hey, maybe some of our play will bring weight loss!