Tuesday, September 04, 2007

back to work

Today was my first day back at work. JT spent the day with his Daddy. I was happy to go back to work. I'm not a stay-at-home mom. I didn't think I was and I'm glad that I didn't try to turn myself into one. I think we'll be ok. I imagine in a few weeks or months from now I will be miserable and need to spend some days with him. That's what I have personal and vacation days for though, right?!

So tomorrow he's with Nana and Thursday with the sitter. Wish us luck that it all works out ok!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Stacy, this is Susan formerly from ITSCO. I have been keeping up with JT via your blogs and your Mom of course. He is a darling boy. I hope to meet him in person sometime when you Mom is in town to visit. Glad to hear that you are back to work and feeling good! Susan