Thursday, September 06, 2007

rough day for the mama

I was fine on Tuesday when John stayed home with JT. I was fine yesterday when Nana was home with JT. Today when John took JT to the sitter's for the first time, I lost it. I cried all the way to work today. I just wanted reassurance that JT would have a good day. I knew he wouldn't miss me. I knew he'd probably do nothing but sleep most of the day. But still... he and I had pretty good times and I wanted him to have the same or better.

Well, at the end of the day, I think it worked out just fine. The sitter gave us a full report of his day that was too cute. I think he's going to like her. She read books and played with him a lot today. He likes that, so I can have some peace of mind.

He's been a total angel baby all evening. We played when we got home, had a bottle, went for a walk, and now he's taking a nap with his dad. Speaking of naps... I can't keep my eyes open! He has been sleeping really well this week - letting me sleep until 5:45am, but it still catches up with you. So I am off to bed now while John makes JT his last bottle of the evening.

JT and Pooh Bear

No comments: