The top 3 items on my list of 43 things:
- Learn photography
- Get in shape, and stay there
- Blog more often.
One of the things I'm really into in my "spare" time is digital scrapbooking. It's just a brilliant way to go. I can't believe I am so late in picking this up. There are some GORGEOUS digital designs out there by the most creative people. Here is a digital page I did last night with an oddball photo and some random (FREE) elements:
- the "paper" is from a 2 peas May freebie.
- the edge brushes are from tribe radio.
- paisley embellishments were a purchase, but cheap. They're from A Cherry On Top.
- I have surely forgotten to give credit for something . . . If I realize I have, I will update.
Ok... I have the day off today, so I'm going to go for a walk with my mom.
As my friend ej would say... ciao!!