Wednesday, April 18, 2007

play this country song backwards...

Today is like playing a country song backwards... my computer is fixed and back in my arms, the ceiling is done and looks lovely, and I lost 1/2 a pound.

Here is a pregnancy update...

How far along: 28 weeks.
Last thing I craved: Raspberry Truffle ice cream from Bruester's
Pounds gained so far: 18.5. Down a pound since 3 weeks ago. Hmm.
Last time the baby moved: 5 minutes ago.
Latest annoying pregnancy symptom: Swollen ankles.
Progress on the nursery: Still stalled at 5%.
What we're reading: Haven't been so good at reading lately.
What we're listening to: Classic rock.

Next post it's going to be time for some photos, I think.

:-)

1 comment:

Allison said...

You know... there's actually a song called "Backwards" by Rascal Flatts. After I read your blog all I could do was sing it. It's FUNNY!!!