Wednesday, December 19, 2007

more wrappin'...

Oh my... there are still packages to wrap! I think I have 6-8 more packages to wrap tomorrow night before I can put away the wrapping supplies. A few much-anticipated packages arrived tonight, so I was able to get those wrapped. Just one more package is still in the mail somewhere. Good thing it wasn't intended for anyone in particular. (I always buy a few extra whatnots to add to other gifts, you know?)

We are having carpet installed in the basement tomorrow. If you've been reading the blog very long, you'll remember those tales - and the debacle of a floor solution. Anyway, we're just going to do wall-to-wall carpet like we should have done in the first place. It should be nice. I'm looking forward to it. Of course, it also meant that tonight we spent picking up and moving all our stuff down there. Ugh. Too much stuff. (Most of it the crafty stuff...)

JT went to bed EARLY tonight. I fed him dinner a little later than usual, then a bath, then off to bed. We skipped the nighttime bottle for the first time ever. He has been sound asleep for 2 hours already... it's so weird. I remember a few weeks ago when I'd be thinking "a couple hours of sleep before he needs fed again". Time flies... please, stop! I don't want my baby to grow up too fast.

Next week is all about him. I am going to savor every bit of him that I can. Luckily for me, it will mean going to bed early and greeting the day a little later in the morning - yahoo! For now, n-night.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

OK...like....I'm totally amazed that you have stuff wrapped. I have wrapped maybe 2 small gifts! I'm totally in denial about how much there is to do!