Monday, March 17, 2008

happy st. patty's day


JT as a leprechaun, originally uploaded by brungrrl.

Hope you had a lovely St. Patty's day! We are recovering from a long and busy weekend. I have more photos to post and stories to tell, but tonight I'm too tired.

Our boy was so cute today. His daddy dressed him in this goofy outfit. His shirt is too big, the socks are too big, and his pants are too small! I got him the hat last year when I was pregnant... miraculously, it fits. I don't know why JT was especially cute to us today... I think maybe because today he looked more like a little boy than a baby. I mean, I took his picture sitting on the front step!! Big boys do that!

I posted a couple new pics in the 52 weeks with my kid set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess the boy defies the goofy clothes because he still looks adorable! Man I love that little guy!