Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the wedding guests


the fam at a wedding, originally uploaded by brungrrl.

We attended a wedding last Saturday. JT went with us... he was quite a trooper all weekend long, really. And look how charming he is being in this picture!

The wedding was fun. We didn't cut loose as much as we would have sans kiddo. I did have a little mishap with the tail of my skirt during the reception, but my pride will eventually recover. I mean, you can't spend your entire life mortified, right?

My dress was pretty cute though. I might actually wear it this weekend for Easter. We'll see though. John and I are getting baptized on Sunday morning, so we might be wearing something more appropriate to that.

And speaking of Easter, I have crafting to do... so I'm gonna go! N-night!

No comments: