Thursday, March 06, 2008

survey

I've filled out 4 surveys in the past 24 hours. Kind of weird, huh? Giant Eagle sent one in the mail, Pioneer Woman had one on her blog, Hampton Inn sent theirs by email, and Sears had one on the bottom of my receipt today. So in honor of surveys... I've posted a poll over at the left. Check it out.

And in case you're wondering... Giant Eagle's prices are ridiculous, but selection is superb. I also whined about the most basic things being out of stock by Sunday evening when I get there. The Hampton Inn we stayed at last weekend was fabulous. The coffee was always ready and delicious. Since we were scrapping around the clock, that was important. Seriously, it was SUCH a nice hotel. And Sears is practically giving away kids clothes at the door. My mom did better in Chillicothe than I did here, but still good deals at 80% off.

The subject of my poll is inspired by the 8 inches of snow we may get by Saturday. Yikes! And by the way, I still like snow. Freezing rain can kiss my butt, but bring on the snow. My philosophy is that if it has to be cold, there may as well be pretty white stuff around. Those grey-brown, constantly below freezing winters are just awful.

Don't forget to let us know what we should do on Saturday... :-)

No comments: