Saturday, July 05, 2008

haircut


JT's first haircut, originally uploaded by brungrrl.

I took JT to Cookie Cutters today for his first haircut. Granted, the kid doesn't have much in the hair department. But what he does have was growing well past his ears. Since his birthday is next week, we want him to look spiffy, so off to the salon for kids.

I chose the Dale Jr. car for him. Dad's a Nascar fan, so I figured he would appreciate that. He had quite a grip on the steering wheel the whole time. So funny... how do little boys just know that they are to love cars?

He didn't make a peep or a fuss the whole time. And his hair looks adorable now. He looks a bit too much like a little boy and not like a baby though.

This might be a rough week for me with him turning 1. I'm loving that he is so into me right now... but man it's going to hurt when he goes off to college! And at this pace, that is going to happen WAY too soon. :-(

No comments: