- It's Thrifty Thursday at Designer Digitals. I love this site. I need to do more digital scrappin'.
- Twitter. It's micro-blogging. It's connecting with others. It's addicting is what it is. You may have noticed that I added it to my sidebar also.
- Ali Edwards' blog. I am so into her style of scrappin' and writing. The stories... love telling the stories.
- Design Your Life. I'm very excited about this class with Cathy Zielske. This is just where I need to go creatively. And she is hilarious... love her sense of humor. (If you're a scrapper... join me! You can sign up any time between now and October, there is no limit on registrants.)
- My boy. He is just the coolest. I'm giddy about every moment I get to spend with him. Here he is channeling his inner Bobcat football player. Yes, I said "Bobcat" and not "Buckeye" on purpose. (That ought to bring on the comments!)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
What a full and busy day today. I don't have much to post... just a few things that I'm "into" right now...