Thursday, July 03, 2008

time flies


speed stroller, originally uploaded by brungrrl.

Our life feels a lot like this picture... zipping by way too fast. With smiles, of course, but still fast. I can't believe this week is over already. I can't believe it's July. I can't believe my little boy will be 1 year old next week. Aaack.

We're having company tonight and tomorrow for the fourth of July holiday. Our friends from Pittsburgh are on their way right now: Lynn, Marc, and baby Lucas. It would be kind of cool if they are passing through downtown Columbus right now while Red, White, and Boom is happening! We are watching it on tv.

We're excited for JT and Lucas to play together. They are only two months apart. I'm pretty excited to have two babies to photograph. Hmm, maybe I should have gotten them matching patriotic shirts...

We spent last night getting the house in shape for company. There were just a few things to wrap up tonight. We were able to get ready and now we are just sitting down relaxing. Relaxing! Maybe we are getting a handle on managing jobs, a household, and a baby.

Sure we are.

No comments: